Powertrax 2311-LR Lock-Right locker for the Dana 35 ABS axle (with 27-spline shafts and a 1.560″ side gear bore) is easily installed in existing case assemblies without any special tools or setup equipment. The Lock-Right locker has been extensively used in extreme off-road applications around the world demanding 100% traction output and high-strength. The Lock-Right locker eliminates wheel spin-up and therefore all associated driveline stress is eliminated, which in effect strengthens the differential case and other driveline components. Cases that are prone to failure with open or limited-slip differentials become one of the strongest links in the drive train when equipped with a Powertrax Lock-Right locker.
Powertrax 2311-LR is for use on Dana 35 axles with 27-spline shafts and a 1.560″ side gear bore.
This axle is commonly found in (but not limited to) the following vehicles. Please note that this is not a definitive list. Your vehicle may differ.
- 1997-00 Dodge Dakota, front IFS
- 1998-01 Dodge Durango, front IFS
- 1995-01 Ford Explorer, front IFS
- 1997-00 Ford Ranger, front IFS
- 1994-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ, rear
- 1993-00 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ/WJ, front (Selec-Trac)
- 1993-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ/WJ, rear
- 2002-07 Jeep Liberty KJ , rear
- 1994-06 Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ, rear
- 1998-06 Mazda B3000/B4000, front IFS
- 1997-01 Mercury Mountaineer, front IFS
Advantages of a Lock-Right locker
- Positive Gear Action: No friction plates are used so there’s nothing to wear out.
- Automatic Operation: No need to engage or disengage the Lock-Right unit and it automatically operates in forward or reverse.
- Strong and Durable: Locks tight for use in the toughest situations.
- Easy Installation: Requires minimal tools and time for installation. You can install it at home.
- No Special Fluids: No special lubricants or adjustments required to operate the unit.
View the entire Powertrax Application Guide.