Powertrax 92-0435-2700 No-Slip Traction Systems for the Dana 35 axle (with any gear ratio and 27-spline non-C-clip shafts) are the latest design in traction-adding differential technology. They combine the smooth, near-silent operation of a limited-slip differential with the traction-adding performance of a full locking differential. A precise synchronization mechanism eliminates the ratcheting sounds typically heard in other locking differentials. The Powertrax No-Slip Traction System features a precision engineered gear and spring design that reduces the backlash, and, therefore, the driveline windup. Only ultra-strength material that is 67% stronger than titanium is used. Installation is simple because no ring and pinion setup is required and the No-Slip fits into the factory open differential carrier — no need to buy additional parts. In addition, no special tools or oils are needed. Step-by-step, model-specific instructions are provided with every kit.
Powertrax 92-0435-2700 No-Slip Traction System is for use on Dana 35 axles with any gear ratio, 27-spline non-C-clip shafts, 1.625″ side gear bore, and an open carrier.
Will not fit axles with a limited slip differential carrier.
This axle is commonly found on (but not limited to) the following vehicles. Please note that this is not a definitive list. Your vehicle may differ.
- 1980-88 AMC Eagle, rear
- 1991-94 Ford Explorer, front
- 1987-97 Ford Ranger, front IFS
- 1986-92 Jeep Comanche MJ, rear
- 1987-93 Jeep Wrangler YJ, rear
Advantages of a Powertrax No-Slip
- Automatic Operation: No need to engage or disengage the Lock-Right unit and it automatically operates in forward or reverse.
- Strong and Durable: Made of material that’s 67% stronger than titanuim.
- Easy Installation: Requires minimal tools and time for installation. You can install it at home.
- No Special Fluids: No special lubricants or adjustments required to operate the unit.