Rancho RS7255 shock.
- Rancho RS7255 RS7000MT Series shock absorber
- Collapsed length (inches): 15.875
- Extended length (inches): 25.438
- Travel (inches): 9.563
- Upper mount: S4
- Lower mount: XP7
Rancho RS7255 is a monotube shock engineered to provide improved handling, control, and performance for high center of gravity vehicles. Vehicle stability is enhanced by reducing body roll in tight turns and other abrupt maneuvers. Features a high-pressure gas charge which separates the internal oil, and nitrogen to provide additional spring rate. This helps with maximizing the damping response that dissipates heat for better control. To further enhance ride control, this shock includes a hydraulic lockout to cushion the impact as the vehicle suspension is fully extended. Sold individually with black rubber bushings, black dust boot with zip tie, installation hardware, a Rancho decal, a Limited Lifetime Warranty, and the Rancho 90-Day Free Ride Offer.
- 1.97-inch (50mm) body diameter
- 14mm chrome rod
- Monotube design with a high pressure nitrogen gas charge
- Brushed and zinc plated with a clear coated finish
- Ten-stage velocity sensitive valving